What we’re looking for from you:
• 20/30 hours per week
A friendly can-do attitude
• Great customer service skills
• Housekeeping experience would be advantageous but not essential all training will be provided
• Attention to details
• The ability to work some weekends
What you will get from us:
• £10.42 per hour (age dependent) + tips
• 28 days annual leave (pro-rata in line with hours worked)
• Employee discounts on food and accommodation
• An engaging and supporting work environment
• Carry out daily rooms cleaning and turn down service following housekeeping procedures.
• Carry out public area cleaning following housekeeping procedures.
• Replenish the toiletries, tea, coffee, toilet paper etc.
• To change towels daily, except where, as part of an environmental policy, guests are invited and agree to a less frequent change.
• Carry out bed linen changing, making sure all dirty linen is accounted for.
• Carry out deep cleaning of the rooms/public areas following housekeeping procedures.
• To tidy up cupboards & laundry room at the end of each shift.
• To ensure all cleaning supplies are at least half full and fill them up if needed.
• To take dirty linen to the housekeeping cupboard and deliver clean linen to the rooms.