Extra Hygiene Measures
In addition to our normal high levels of hygiene we shall:
- Use sanitising and disinfectant products throughout the hotel that are proven to be effective against COVID-19.
- Implement a regular focused clean across all the high touch point areas in the public areas and guest bedrooms
- Provide hand sanitiser stations in the public areas of the hotel for guests and staff use
- Provide single-use printed material where possible and our menus will all be available to download from our website
- Continue to launder all bedroom linen offsite with a leading commercial provider to Hotels and the NHS
- Spend additional time in preparing bedrooms to sanitise every touchpoint and surface
- Reduce the number of soft furnishings in bedrooms where possible as an additional precaution
- Not enter or service your bedroom once you have arrived. If you would like your towels or linen refreshed, you can request this with a member of staff
- Restaurant tables and chairs will be fully sanitised between each sitting
- Residents will be encouraged to use their own bathroom facilities to reduce visits to the public toilets
- We will use directional floor markings and a one-way system to guide guests around the hotel safely and where needed social distancing signage to assist
- All staff members will receive additional training on keeping you and themselves safe. This will be reflected in how they interact with you during your stay
- All staff will be temperature checked on arriving at work
- Our Front of House, Housekeeping & Kitchen Team will wear appropriate PPE to protect both our guests and themselves whilst working on duty
Floor Map of Restaurant Layout
Below is a floor map of the restaurant layout. It shows the flow of people moving around the building along with important information such as where the hand sanitiser stations are located, along with entrance and exit points.
Booking A Room & Arriving
- When booking your stay, we will discuss with you your dining arrangements for the length of your stay for both breakfast and dinner and the options available to you, including in-room dining
- We shall confirm your booking and let you know the new arrangements for check-in in order to maintain social distancing
- Guests can check in from 14.00 for hotel rooms and an approx arrival time can be confirmed
- On check in we will provide an arrival pack containing your sterilised keys, and breakfast menu card
- The card used for deposit payment will also be the card charged on checkout unless otherwise stated
- Deposits will be charged at 35% on booking but will be fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to arrival, bookings cancelled less than 48 hours to arrival will have the deposit refunded if the room is re-let. (this is for 1-3 bookings, for larger bookings see our website) All cancellations must be confirmed via email
Food & Beverage Changes
Our Menus are carefully being put together reducing the number of dishes and avoiding buffets at breakfast whilst still achieving the high quality we pride ourselves on.
- We have removed many of our tables from the hotel to enable us to have effective distance between diners
- Table reservations must adhere to government guidelines i.e. the party must be from the same home or social bubble up to a maximum of 6 people
To dine at the hotel you must make a reservation and due to restrictions priority will be given to residents but we shall have other tables available for non-residents.
|Monday to Friday||08.00-10.00||18.00-20.30|
|Saturday to Sunday||08.00-10.00||18.00 – 21.00|
|Non Residents||By pre-arranged booking only||as above|
- All drinks will be served at the table. No drinks will be able to be consumed at the bar
- We will operate as a “cashless” business upon reopening
- Breakfast will be available each day to residents but without the open buffet. There will be an option of taking a continental breakfast in your bedroom
- Functions will not be permitted until Government guidelines change regarding social distancing
***All procedures and policies will be constantly reviewed and updated where necessary in line with government guidelines. We will try and evolve into the “normal” service as soon as we safely can.